Last update: January 22, 2023
For security reasons, we use an SSL certificate on our website to provide secure connections by encrypting all inbound and outbound traffic. The encryption can be recognized by the lock symbol in your browser line and that it shows “https: //”.
What is Dr. Gerhard Kloz GmbH in Neuhaus?
We are manufacturer of pH indicator papers. These pH test papers are used for quick and easy pH determination without calibration. Custom-made pH indicator paper is available on request. We deliver worldwide.
Further information about Dr. med. Kloz GmbH can be found in the “Technology” section of our website.
What personal data does Dr. Gerhard Kloz GmbH in Neuhaus and why?
The personal information we collect about you will fall into one of the following categories:
Information we receive from you:
We ask you to provide certain information voluntarily. Some information is automatically provided by your internet browser when you visit our websites. These types of information include:
|Types of personal data||Why we raise them|
* contact details
|Inventory data is required for contracting and establishing contract terms and contract changes and is for contract execution only.|
|Use of data:
* User identification data
* Information about period and extent of use
* Information about the use of telecommunication services
* Billing Details
| Usage data is needed to make our products available to our customers and for billing purposes. Usage data is used for:
* Promotions and market research
*needs-based design of our offers
* Browser type and version
* operating system
* Referrer URL (website from which our pages were accessed)
* Kloz URLs being accessed
* Date and time of access
* Internet Protocol (IP) address
|The logfile data is automatically provided by your internet browser. In some countries, including the countries of the European Economic Area, this information is also considered personal information. We use this information to understand how our websites are used, where the visitors to our website come from and what content on our websites is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analysis purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our websites to our visitors.
If we ask you to provide additional personal information not already described above, we will inform you of our intended use at the time of collection.
To whom does Dr. Gerhard Kloz GmbH in Neuhaus continue my personal data?
We share your personal information with the following categories of recipients:
* To our third party service providers who assist us in the provision of our services and process personal information in this context (eg to assist in the provision of our web pages, perform functions on our web pages or to increase the security of our web pages) or otherwise process personal data for purposes described in this privacy statement or communicated to you when we collect your personal information.
* To our distributors who sell our products in certain regions. Depending on the region for which you request our products, we will refer you to our distributors to contact you
* We do not use Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Facebook Remarketing
* To competent enforcement authorities, regulators, government agencies, courts or other third parties, if we believe the disclosure is (i) under applicable laws or regulations, (ii) to exercise, protect or defend our legal rights or (iii) protect your material interests Interests or essential interests of another person is required.
* To any other person, if you agree to the disclosure of your personal information.
Information about cookies
To manage the cookies and similar technologies used (tracking pixels, web beacons, etc.) and related consents, we use the consent tool “Real Cookie Banner”. Details on how “Real Cookie Banner” works can be found at https://devowl.io/knowledge-base/real-cookie-banner-data-processing/.
Legal bases for the processing of personal data in this context are Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DS-GVO and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest is the management of the cookies and similar technologies used and the related consents.
The provision of the personal data is neither contractually required nor necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the personal data. If you do not provide the personal data, we will not be able to manage your consents.
Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called Web fonts provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) for consistent font presentation. When you access a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. As a result, Google learns that my website has been accessed through your IP address.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data (only for visitors from the European Economic Area – EEA)
If you are a visitor from the EEA, the legal basis for the collection and use of the above-mentioned personal data depends on the personal data involved and the specific context in which we collect them.
We only collect personal data from you if we have your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR); if we need the personal data to fulfill a contract with you (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR); if the processing is in our legitimate interest, e.g. if it is for direct marketing purposes and does not outweigh your privacy interests or fundamental rights and freedoms (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR); or if we are legally obliged to collect personal data from you (Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR).
If we ask you to provide us with personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to contact you, we will inform you at that time and inform you whether or not the disclosure of your personal data is compulsory possible consequences if you do not specify your personal data).
If we collect and use your personal information on the basis of our legitimate interests (or based on legitimate third-party interests), we will promptly disclose your legitimate interests.
If you have questions about the legal basis for the collection and use of your personal data or need further information, please contact us via the contact details under the heading “Contact“.
International data transfers
Your personal data may be transferred to and processed in countries other than the country of residence. These countries may have privacy laws that are different from (and may not provide the same level of protection in) the laws of your country.
Our website server is located in Germany. This means that we process your personal data in Germany.
We store your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which your personal information has been collected and processed (for example, to provide a service you request, or to meet applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements ).
If we no longer have a continuing and legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise your personal information. If this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in back-up archives), we will securely store your personal information and remove it from further processing until the deletion is possible.
Your privacy rights
You have the following privacy rights:
* If you would like to review, correct, update or delete your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us at the contact details listed below under “Contact Us“.
* In addition, if data protection laws are applied in the European Union, you may object to the processing of your personal data, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data or require the transferability of your personal data. You may exercise this right by contacting us at the contact details listed below under the heading “Contact Us“.
* You can object at any time to the sending of advertisements. You can exercise this right by clicking the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the promotional emails we send to you. To unsubscribe from other forms of advertising (such as postal advertising or telemarketing), please contact us using the contact information listed below under “Contact Us“.
* Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you may revoke your consent at any time. The revocation of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing we made prior to your revocation, nor will it affect the processing of your personal data if there is any other legal basis other than your consent.
* You are entitled to file a complaint with a data protection authority regarding the collection and use of your personal data by us. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
(Contact details of data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries can be found here.)
We respond to any requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their privacy rights in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal information by us, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.